Who are Imagine Canada Members?
Imagine Canada members are Canadian charities and nonprofits working for the greater good of Canadian communities and communities around the world. Our members support the work and vision of Imagine Canada and receive benefits in the areas of engagement and networking, education and resources, discounts, and recognition.
There are three categories of membership with Imagine Canada:
- Members are Canadian charities and nonprofits that support Imagine Canada's work and vision and seek to engage members of the sector.
- Sector Champions are often Canada's largest charities and nonprofits, with a national scope, that have taken on leadership roles in the sector. This is an optional membership category.
- Sector Affiliates support the work of the sector and are made up of government agencies, consultants, individuals, and international supporters.
Why be a member?
Membership benefits include:
- Stay updated on all our upcoming events, activities, and reports through our weekly e-newsletter, Imagine Matters
- Borrow books, reports, and documents through the Members’ Lending Library
- Save $100 off the price of a subscription to Grant Connect (formerly loved as the Canadian Directory to Foundations and Corporations)
- Preferred pricing on all Imagine Canada events, webinars and workshops
- Recognition opportunities, including being listed on our website and the Member Profile feature
For any other questions about Imagine Canada’s membership program, contact us 1 (800) 263-1178 or email@example.com.