Financial information includes:
- annual financial statements,
- copies of official donation receipts,
- copies of annual information returns (Form T3010, Registered Charity Information Return),
- general ledgers,
- bank statements,
- revenue and expense account details,
- documents supporting GST/HST/QST filings,
- investment agreements and monthly reports,
- all records concerning 10-year gifts,
- accountant's working papers,
- payroll records,
- annual reports, and
- fundraising materials.
For more information on financial documents, see Keeping financial records.
Charity Tax Tools