Standard C6: Fundraising activities
All fundraising activities conducted by or on behalf of the organization must:
- be truthful,
- accurately describe the organization’s activities,
- disclose the organization’s name,
- disclose the purpose for which funds are requested,
- disclose the organization’s policy with respect to issuing Official Income Tax receipts including any policy on minimum amounts for which a receipt will be issued; and,
- disclose, upon request, whether the individual or entity seeking donations is a volunteer, employee or contracted third party.