Library and Resources
- Check if your spelling is correct, or try removing filters.
- Remove quotes around phrases to match each word individually: "blue drop" will match less than blue drop.
- You can require or exclude terms using + and -: big +blue drop will require a match on blue while big blue -drop will exclude results that contain drop.
This quick search option is the first place to find Books, Videos, PDFs and Online Resources from the John Hodgson Library collection.
- For more in depth research try the Advanced Search
- Find contents in our website with the Site Search!
How To Use This Search
- Key terms will find items with the most instances of the terms in the record.
- Look at the filtres on the side bar to limit and refine your results.
- Quotation marks will search the words in the order they’re entered e.g. "board recruitment" will get fewer results than board recruitment
- Use the + and - to either include a term (+) if you are sure you need it or exclude a term (-) if something is taking you off course. e.g. board +recruitment will find items that have the word recruitment in the description and title.
- Check if your spelling is correct, or try removing filters