- policy template
- This document was created by the Volunteer Centre of Guelph/Wellington as a step-bystep guide to the development of a policy and procedure surrounding volunteer screening.
- In Step #1, you will think about why your organization should screen prospective volunteers and you will then be able to use this information to develop a policy statement.
- In Step #2 and beyond, you will answer questions about the logistics related to volunteer screening.
- By completing these steps, you will have made all the decisions relevant to volunteer screening and will be able to use the resulting information to develop a screening policy and procedure for your organization.
- A policy template is included at the end of this document. You may choose to use this as a starting point and input all of the decisions you have made by using this tool into that document.
Volunteer Centre Guelph Wellington